Sunday, 26 September 2010

The Hyde park Flower House

I don't know if anyone has been to Hyde Park, London, that reads this, I'm sure some of you have, if you haven't then I'm going to introduce to a wonderful little feature I found yesterday. Just before you reach the Serpentine on Exhibition road theres a little lodge nestled in a the midst of a blanket of flowers. I'm not 100% what its called but it is a sight to behold, like something picked out of a fairytale, I thought I would share it with you.....

flower house1

flower house4

flower house2

flower house5

flower house3

Two more piece's of news.......

I have finally finished re-designing my blog, I managed to finally work out how to make the header full quality rather than the miserable pixelated uploads I had been getting when I used the Blogger uploading device. Now I feel my blog looks really open and relaxed, hope you like it to.

I have announced a new feature on FEP's Artist of the Week, so why not pop over and see whats going on....
http://fepsartistweekly.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. its so pretty! those red viened leaves look so other world-ly!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails