Monday, 20 September 2010

posting from the ice cream shop

Gino

i have brought my laptop in today because I will be listening to FJH and P-ERA on http://dubstepfm.co.uk/ at 9pm

Its quite a strange experience posting at work, I know 9-5ers with office jobs are probably used to it but for me, who has always worked in more physical service led environments it feels naughty and exciting.

The painting is going really well, I decided to let go of the image I want it to become and instead am just letting it happen, its very hard to strike the balance between inspiration and hard work. Sometimes my perception of myself as an artist actually ends up confusing me and hurting my work rather than helping. I guess like with everything its just about perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails