Friday, 17 September 2010

sup

hi everyone

I would love to have something artistic to show you all today, but the image I have been working on for Amelias magazine has been pushed back to next week. So instead I have some more photographs, I work right next to Trafalgar square so last night on my break I popped down to try and get some good shots of the fountains

(I love the noise they make, I often go and sit on the steps, looking over the lions and nelson, being calmed by the continuous lull of splashing water). 

DSCF3715
I have no idea what this mechanised thing is, there's always something bizzare going on down there

DSCF3706
fountain shot, I love my night settings on my wee point and press

DSCF3712
fountain again, if you look carefully you can see the outline of the Canadian embassy behind the lights(at least I think its the Canadian embassy)

DSCF3719
you can actually tell this one is a fountain

I don't know how it happened but I have officially become a night person, all my best idea's and mood's now occur after dark, so being in that environment last night was really satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails