Thursday, 23 September 2010

Video Thursdays

because I'm lazy I haven't really checked vimeo out this week, so this video is from a while ago, its pretty funny and really well acted....


Grum - "Through The Night" from Townhall on Vimeo.


have been painting all day today.

i'm always amazed when I look at peoples blogs and there's pictures of them totally spotless dressed in beautiful clothes delicately brushing away at the canvas(in that area one person in particular amazes me i guess) this is what I look like after I've been painting for a while(you should see my legs and arms, everything is marked, and i was working on an a4 scale!)......

DSCF3913

1 comment:

  1. paint is very messy..i always manage to get it all up my arm somehow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails