Monday, 11 October 2010

good morning everyone

hi all,

its my birthday today i'm a giant 24 years old, it doesn't feel like another year has gone past but really alot has changed in my life in the last year, things seem to be more important now, especially my work which has undergone so many transformations

yesterday my parents brought me the best present anyone could give me, they brought me my books and my desk, spent the morning setting it up, i'm pretty happy with my messy little corner of the world now and can't wait to start work here, but now we're going to richmond to see the deer and enjoy the sunshine, will report back what i find

xx

my desk

my desk2

3 comments:

  1. Happy (slightly belated) birthday!Hope you had a good one =]
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails