Friday, 21 January 2011

Time for a new post

Hello again everyone!

I'm still in Thailand(to explain why my posting is so far and few between), and having a fantastically fantastic time! This time last year we'd been back in London for a few days and I was still suffering from a really horrible stomach bug I'd picked up somewhere around Phuket which had totally ruined the tail end of my holiday. This time this year I'm still ok! (hurrah!--touch wood) Have spent ample amounts of time on the beach(mainly floating about in the sea), scooting about, eating lots of utterly gorgeous food and drinking singha beer(I'm going to have to join a gym when I get home).

I have also found a new muse. The small shrines that people put outside their businesses and homes, which are bought from the same place and have the same design but are all somehow unique. Am going to do some paintings inspired by them and perhaps even some sculptures, when I can work out how best to make sculptures in a small space with no materials.They of course will be my shrines designed the Felice way though. Here's a few of my local shrines......

parade shrine

parade shrine

parade shrine:elephant


tattoo me shrine

tattoo me shrine

tattoo me shrine: inside


local shrine

local shrine

local shrine: horsies


spa shrine

spa shrine

spa shrine: close


cafe shrine

cafe shrine

 cafe shrine: side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails