Saturday, 26 February 2011

'look at my shoes'--more progress shots

hello all,

I've decided to share with you all the experience of creating this painting because its a biggy for me stylistically and i'm nervous about how its going to turn out! If it works then i think i will have found a way to make paintings that i can develop for a long time, so you may all be witnessing some felice history here......

so here's 4 process shots, right now its at my desk drying, once thats done i can start one the green areas and all the plants etc.....

progress of 'look at my shoes'
this is the base colours-pre medium

progress of 'look at my shoes'
medium added

progress of 'look at my shoes'
 characters starting to appear

progress of 'look at my shoes'
where its at now(drying)-medium is wet, it will be clear when dry.....

2 comments:

  1. oo its looking really interesting! what's the medium you're putting over the top?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sarah
    I'm afraid I'm not telling yet, but will share my secrets some day
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails