Tuesday, 8 March 2011

'look at my shoes'-nearly there

after a wonderful weekend catching up with some old friends i came home to a complete disaster- my camera may have finally crossed over to the place in the sky where old camera's go after they've given everything they've got to give-
i'm charging it up for one more attempt at trying to get some photo's off it but if it fails i'm not quite sure what to do, may have to wait until my wedding in may to update for real life work(i'm getting a new camera as a wedding present-have been toying with the idea of asking for a 3d camera, not sure if thats overly kitsch or excitingly different)

--this is particularly irritating as 'look at my shoes' is actually finished, but I can't show you it!!! (grrrrr)


i can however show you how far i got before my camera failed me...


look at my shoes progress

medium added on grass

look at my shoes progress
medium dried-triangles added
look at my shoes progress
medium added on triangles
look at my shoes progress
slow syncro flash shot-so you can see the depth of colours
look at my shoes progress
medium dried-elements added
look at my shoes progress
orange edge added-elements stuck on with medium-since this i've also added the bluey/grey edge around the outside line-which hopefully i'll be able to show you soon!

I'm also currently working on some digital pieces which i can't show you at the minute but will hopefully be able to show you very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails