Saturday, 9 July 2011

still alive

swan hevel castle

Hi everyone.

Just a wee post this morning to let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking and to give you a very tiny taste of what I've been doing. Haven't drawn in 2 weeks(cannot wait to get home and start on my art again). Have instead been honeymooning with the in-laws(and Moonpie), in our tour we've been to Scotland, Wales, Sussex, Sufflok, Norfolk and Bamburgh and have done 1000 miles in our rental car.

At this current moment I'm sitting in a hotel lobby on a very comfortable sofa surrounded by old books, underneath a black glass chandelier(which is quite lovely). But I have to be going to breakfast now-expect big blogs Monday-Friday, when I'll be writing about everything in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails