Monday, 12 September 2011

Sicky

Have been ill most of this weekend, so haven't really got much to say (and am still feeling worse for wear). Before the illness properly hit in I did get to see  Skriblah Dangogh perform at the Vibe Bar on Brick Lane for his album launch party. The crowd were all really warm and there was a feeling of love and unity in the room which I haven't felt in a long time, which has made me even more keen to venture out to other hip hop gigs.

Our terrace has finally been re-opened as well so have been enjoying the incredible views from above Bethnal Green Road (as demonstrated by Moonpie here).

FJH and P-ERA

Finished 'are you out there?' on Wednesday, I'm pretty happy with it but once it was finished i decided there wasn't much room for development with the series so its going to be a stand alone piece which is now for sale (anyone interested can contact me at felice_art[at]hotmail.co.uk).

Here it is:

'Are you out There?' :finished
full piece

details:

'Are you out There?' :finished (detail)

'Are you out There?' :finished (detail)

'Are you out There?' :finished (detail)

'Are you out There?' :finished (detail)

'Are you out There?' :finished (detail)

Also, here's a little sneak peak at my first 'Urban Jungles' test piece, which is going really well and stylistically has more in common with 'The In between place' series I was working on last year. My decision to build my work up slowly rather than just throw down thick layers of paint is turning out really well and liberating my process a lot!

urban jungles test 1

Thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails